UPDATE: Due to lower than expected turnover during the June/July timeframe, we have no available apartments (all floorplans) for move-in for July-September. We may have a few apartments available in the October-December time frame. We are NOT accepting Applications for move-ins during the July-September period at this time.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR RESIDENCY
We run credit, criminal and landlord history checks on all applicants.
Minimum Income Qualification (apartment gross income must be at least 3x monthly rent amount):
Ex: 1 Br (12 Month Lease) = $525 x 3 = $1,575 per month
Ex: 1 Br (8 Month Lease) = $575 x 3 = $1,725 per month
Ex: 1 Br Flex (12 Month Lease) = $575 x 3 = $1,725 per month
Ex: 1 Br Flex (8 Month Lease) = $625 x 3 = $1,875 per month
Ex: 2 Br Std (12 Month Lease) = $625 x 3 = $1,875 per month
Ex: 2 Br Std (8 Month Lease) = $675 x 3 = $2,025 per month
Ex: 2 Br Corner (12 Month Lease) = $675 x 3 = $2,025 per month
Ex: 2 Br Corner (8 Month Lease) = $725 x 3 = $2,175 per month
(Tenants must be able to provide Leasing Office with a copy of all forms of income. This includes paycheck stubs, grant payments, government payments, etc.)
We do not accept the following on a credit report:
- More than two collections per applicant report
- Bankruptcies within the last four years (unless paid)
- No money owed to another apartment community or previous landlord
- No more than three poor credit report ratings per applicant report
(Medical bills and student loans are not looked upon as heavily as other forms of credit, unless they are the only items listed on the credit report.)
Landlord History Qualifications
- We must be provided with all previous landlord information, if requested. If a rental address appears on your credit report, we will ask for the landlord’s name and phone number.
- We will verify the number of late rental payments (no more than three) and the number of NSF checks (no more than two) that your previous landlords have received from you.
- If previous landlords report damages in excess of normal wear and tear to your apartment at move-out, or if you had more than three noise complaints during your residency, you will be declined for residency and not be allowed to obtain a co-signer.
- If you have never rented previously, we may require a co-signer.
- If you have ever been evicted from an apartment, you will be declined for residency and not be allowed to obtain a co-signer.
For all accepted applicants, we will request a copy of a valid Drivers License, State ID, or Passport and your Social Security Card for identity verification (copies of these documents provided will be made and maintained in your lease file).
If applicant does not meet the income or credit requirements, we do accept co-signers (based in the United States) to help with residency qualification.