A completed and signed application is required for
each adult applicant.
Application processing can not begin without
having the $25 Application Fee(s) paid.
|QUALIFICATIONS FOR RESIDENCY
**We run credit, criminal and landlord history checks on all applicants**
Minimum Income Qualification (apartment gross income must be at least 3x monthly rent amount):
Ex: 1 Br (12 Month Lease) = $500 x 3 = $1,500 per month
Ex: 1 Br (8 Month Lease) = $550 x 3 = $1,650 per month
Ex: 1 Br Flex (12 Month Lease) = $550 x 3 = $1,650 per month
Ex: 1 Br Flex (8 Month Lease) = $600 x 3 = $1,800 per month
Ex: 2 Br Std (12 Month Lease) = $600 x 3 = $1,800 per month
Ex: 2 Br Std (8 Month Lease) = $650 x 3 = $1,950 per month
Ex: 2 Br Corner (12 Month Lease) = $650 x 3 = $1,950 per month
Ex: 2 Br Corner (8 Month Lease) = $700 x 3 = $2,100 per month
(Tenants must be able to provide leasing office with a copy of all forms of income. This includes paycheck stubs, grant
payments, government payments, etc.)
We do not accept the following on a credit report:
- More than two collections per applicant report
- Bankruptcies within the last four years (unless paid)
- No money owed to another apartment community or previous landlord
- No more than three poor credit report ratings per applicant report
(Medical bills and student loans are not looked upon as heavily as other forms of credit, unless they are the only items listed on
the credit report.)
Landlord History Qualifications
- We must be provided with all previous landlord information, if requested. If a rental address appears on your credit report,
we will ask for the landlord's name and phone number.
- We will verify the number of late rental payments (no more than three) and the number of NSF checks (no more than two)
that your previous landlords have received from you.
- If previous landlords report damages in excess of normal wear and tear to your apartment at move-out, or if you had more
than three loud complaints during your residency, you will be declined for residency and not be allowed to obtain a co-
- If you have never rented previously, we will automatically request a co-signer.
- If you have ever been evicted from an apartment, you will be declined for residency and not be allowed to obtain a co-
For all accepted applicants, we will request a copy of a valid Drivers License or State ID and your Social Security Card for identity
verification (copies of these documents provided will be made and maintained in your lease file).
If applicant does not meet the income or credit requirements, we do accept
qualified co-signers to help with residency qualification.
|If prospective tenant(s) don't meet our qualifications for residency (listed below) AT LEAST one qualified
Co-Signer will be required (Co-Signer Form below).